- Listed: June 15, 2012 6:07 pm
I am moving off island and unfortunately I am having to sell my two very special horses.
Puff and Barbie have been together for the past 11 years and have a strong bond. I feel that Puff believes that Barbie is her mother.
I have taken care of Barbie for the past 14 years and been around Puff her whole life.
They are truly special horses.
Barbie is a 25 year old Quarter horse with a bay color. She is calm and is easy to ride for anyone. She is great with kids!
Puff is a 11 year old, half arab half quarter horse. She was Sired by Comanchee who was sired by Firecreek. Both paints, so if she was bread she could possibly throw a paint. Her coloring is grey.
She is a little frisky and is better for someone who is somewhat experienced rider.
She is in her prime and so much fun to ride!
They are both very friendly and content together. I usually spend time with them daily or every other day. They are very happy with people. I have lots of friends who come and ride them often and they do great with strangers.
I am asking $2500 for Barbie and $3500 for Puff.
I would really love to see these horses stay together as they have a very strong bond.
So I would be willing to sell the pair for $5500
I will be moving off island mid July and would love to sell them as soon as possible.
They are currently in Kapahi on 200 acres of gorgeous land and there is the possibility of them staying there. There are tons of trails and it is quite beautiful riding conditions.
I love these animals like family and am looking for the perfect owners to continue to give them the love and attention I have been blessed to give them. I would like to take potential owners riding a few times to see if it is a good fit. So hopefully we can meet up and go riding.
I have a few friends that have been riding them and they know the horses. They could possibly help with the responsibilities and with riding to keep them happy and in shape.
Please Email me @ Heavenlyhandsmassage@hotmail.com
Or call 245-7678
Please do not respond to heartbeatofkauai
Ask for Suzie.
3456 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33541 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18703 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12068 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11774 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11036 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9814 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9525 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7778 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7155 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6593 views)