- Listed: January 11, 2018 3:44 pm
- Expires: 21 days, 5 hours
Hailey Dawn has returned to the island from of service on mainland putting on Kids’ events for Purium convention and working with kids at festivals as well as teaching her F3 Yoga flow at Yoga Desa in Topanga.
She built a massage clientele in Malibu and worked privately; she has received glowing reviews like: “I feel Honored” and “The Best massage of my life”. Let her share her magic with you!
She is looking for a cozy, quiet, and clean spot up on north shore. She has written stories called, “I Am Earth” aina “Contrast” on Amazon. Hailey would love to hold biweekly bonfire for story’n song time w/ elders and kids!
Hailey has lived in Kauai for the last two years listening, and recording visions and songs which she will soon share in performance. She now works with the Hawaiian Surf Adventures teaching Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga in the Hanalei River.
Hailey invites all who desire to come taste the Honey Nectar Bliss of Kauai on a F3 Fusion Fitness Retreat.
Sunrise intention. Pranayama and Meditation. Followed by Hearts Wisdom. Creating an affirmation. Yoga optional!
Toning, Cardio and stretching.
Let’s do something new and out of the norm in nature and bring your purpose along!
It’s where Play and Wisdom Meet
Keep buzzing inside!
Sign up Now!
About Hailey Dawn Armstrong: A Professor of Play! The I Am Earth Rainbow Queen!
*Elite Level Gymnast & Trampolinist. College Runner & Swimmer.
*Hailey Dawn Brings
3x a week for 2 hours.
3x a week for 2 hours.
91 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33535 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18698 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12065 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11766 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11033 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9811 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9524 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7776 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7151 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6591 views)