- Listed: September 6, 2017 8:10 am
- Expires: 10 days, 14 hours
Would you like to “turn on” the positive potential of your genes to melt away stress, strengthen your immune system, and increase your overall health?
An emerging area of genetics research called “epigenetics” is discovering that you can actually alter the way some of your genes express.
It seems you can positively impact your happiness, health, and the way your body responds to disease by turning “on” the right genes through the practice of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
This is exciting news, and it gets even better… you’re invited to discover how to bring this practice into your life with renowned teacher and author Dawson Church during a free virtual event Wednesday, September 6, called Tapping Your Way to Optimal Health: Science-based EFT Techniques to Heal Your Body, Reduce Stress & Boost Energy.
Dawson is a brilliant scientist and an exceptional teacher who offers an integrative understanding that provides you with the insights you need to marry the best of Western medical research with holistic treatments.
During this informative event, you’ll:
* Find out how a one-hour tapping session — if done correctly — can affect the expression of 72 genes
* Understand when to use the simple, 7-point form of EFT and when you need the long-form, 12-point version of EFT
* Explore the mechanism behind how tapping changes brain function, as well as the expression of key biochemicals such as DHEA, your main rejuvenation hormone
* Discover a 2-minute stress reduction practice to use whenever you feel triggered
* Understand how to combine emotional remedies like EFT with more physical interventions such as diet, exercise or medication
Do join me in discovering how to use EFT to increase your happiness by “turning on” your helpful genes to shift your body and mind towards a more vibrant, joyful and energized life. If you’re fascinated by the interface of science, spirituality, health and conscious evolution — this will be a mind-expanding adventure at the leading edge of what we know!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
177 total views, 11 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32347 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18081 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12306 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11621 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11281 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10615 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9426 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9206 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7450 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6584 views)