- Street: 4470 Nalu Rd.
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Listed: September 18, 2017 10:23 pm
- Expires: 25 days, 19 hours
Spiritual Wisdom on Relationships – Free Eckankar Spiritual Discussion
Sunday, September 24, 2017
4470 Nalu Road, Kapaa, HI
We will be at a covered picnic table beach side. Look for the Golden arrows and the Spiritual Discussion banner.
Spiritual Wisdom on Relationships
In this series of events, we will be discussing the book, “Spiritual Wisdom on Relationships” by Harold Klemp. We will be discussing this book the 4th Sunday of July, August and September.
“Spiritual Wisdom on Relationships can help you find greater happiness in your relationships! You will discover:
* the source of love
* the secret of all relationships
* wisdom on strengthening a marriage
* how to love yourself
* how to find solace when a loved one dies
* your bond of love with all life–and with God
* and much more.”
You do not need to own or read the book before attending. You will receive a book for free when you attend.
This is an opportunity to have a spiritual discussion with like minded individuals.
* Join us to share, ask questions, or just listen. *
This event is sponsored by the Hawaii Satsang Society, Inc. A Chartered Affiliate of ECKANKAR.
59 total views, 4 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32319 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18062 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12291 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11609 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11263 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10599 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9415 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9197 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7444 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6568 views)