- Street: Hekili Rd.
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Area Code & Phone: 808-634-5114
- Listed: April 19, 2017 12:24 pm
- Expires: 23 days, 17 hours
At this time we are only looking for another woman to join the house (no couples, kids or pets). However, our neighbors have cats that come inside and play daily ; )
Also, note: we are not a “party house”, however still a light, fun, silly crew. Basically meaning, we do not have a bunch of friends over hanging out all the time. Although that can be nice, it can be a lot of energy, and we all appreciate the sanctuary of a home this is. A planned gathering once in a while is all good.
Now that the above is out of the way, more details below <3
Room open May 1st, however May 15th move in works too.
Utilities included (including Wifi)
We are a house of entrepreneurs, artist, environmentalist into hiking, yoga, free diving, goofing, fooding etc. We are currently ages 24 – 37. (creatives and professionals).
This is a large two-story house with plenty of space and it is rare to have more than a few of us around at a time. We have rotating chores, open communication, and we are a good solid crew.
We all live busy lives and a couple of us work from home. We have an open “living room”/yoga/dance space, and a beautiful front and back lanai.
We don’t have photos of the room atm, however be in touch to come by and checkout the room, house, and to meet us.
93 total views, 5 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS–Announcing Friends & Family Month 2017: Network Spinal Analysis & New Therapeutic Massage Services (752 views)
- Seeking Space to Rent and/or Land Care (687 views)
- Auntie Angeline: July 30, 1928 to January 24, 2017 . . . Eulogy from her Son, Michael Locey (626 views)
- Auntie Angeline: July 30, 1928 to January 24, 2017 . . . Biography (261 views)
- MAN ON DEMAND, when you need home repairs, call a Pro! (241 views)
- Energy Medicine & Healing Summit 2017: Begins April 3 – 7 (232 views)
- hale for sale, moved to your property (225 views)
- R. Carlos Nakai (World’s Foremost Navajo Flutist) & Peter Kater in Concert – This Sat Apr 1 (189 views)
- Adventure Photography (177 views)
- Piano Lessons (164 views)