Are you comfortable thinking about where your life’s going to be in 20 years time? 30 years? Is the nursing home avoidable? What about Alzheimers? Losing your independence?
Or could you be flirting with disaster by ignoring potentially invisible warning signs that are putting your future in serious doubt? Sobering thoughts. And thoughts which inspired my friend Michael Beattie to make his new documentary.
And he was good enough to include me in his list of interviewees.
Michael recently hit 65 and the questions about later life started to circle. So he spent 18 months travelling the globe talking to natural health experts about what they themselves do in relation to living longer, healthier lives. This powerful documentary series called “Live Longer, Feel Better!” is the result. I am delighted to bring it to you, as one of my faithful subscribers.
If you find yourself sometimes pining for the YOUNGER VERSION of yourself, then maybe it’s time to try to resurrect that younger you!
I believe this documentary series can really help you.
What you need to know:
• Big pharma companies make their money when you live longer, but they LOVE IT when that longer life is riddled with sickness and disease. It’s makes them BILLIONS!
• The average woman in Europe lives ten years at the end of life where she can’t climb ten steps. That’s very very sad.
• We are all aging WAY TOO rapidly and it is entirely possible to change this.
I believe the Live Longer, Feel Better! documentary series is an opportunity to change your course.
Here’s a list of ALL the episodes, to give you an idea of what’s in store.
1. A Golden 100? – can we REALLY hit the 100?
2. Why We’re Toxic – the huge problem that we’re faced with
3. Celebrating Nutrition – what to eat, what to avoid
4. Troubled Water – Water and exercise
5. Unlocking Our Cells – technological advances
6. Living Through Cancer – 3 peoples stories
7. Your Divine Dance – your head and heart
Let us show you how.
With great respect,