- Street: Kapa'a
- City: Kilauea
- State / Province: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Listed: February 14, 2018 9:13 pm
- Expires: 27 days, 3 hours
My boyfriend and I are looking for a home in the Kapaa to Kilauea area. Our price range is up to 1200 and we’re open to a work-trade situation. Ideally we’d like to have our own space with a private bathroom, and we’re used to living in small spaces. Lanai and fruit trees would be a huge bonus!
We’re active, quiet, and respectful non-smokers. We moved to Kauai because I’m studying massage in Princeville and could sign a 6 month or 1 year lease. Before coming to Kauai I worked in finance and my boyfriend was a lawyer. We are looking for a refuge from city life and to live simply, learn, and breathe.
We also come with a dog. Jackson is an 8 year old hound mix. He is a trained service animal and we would be willing to provide references and/or put down an additional security deposit. He’s very sweet and well-behaved.
Thank you for reading and your consideration!
55 total views, 8 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33935 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18891 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12203 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11902 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11131 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9927 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9607 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7863 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7287 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6682 views)