- Personal or Company Name: Colleen Keegan
- Street: 5946 Gunbarrel Ave, #F
- City: Boulder
- State / Province: CO
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 80301
- Area Code & Phone: 808-224-6164
- Listed: December 6, 2017 6:19 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 9 hours
Aloha, I am a gifted spiritual wellness coach and healer being called back to my spiritual home on the Big Island. I would like to take on a part-time venture using my varied skillset.
I am a grounded, mature and highly-skilled professional woman with a strong work ethic; who generously also brings sensitivity, warmth and personal presence.
My experience includes the following. Are you seeking a:
– professional nanny
– compassionate companion
– family or professional assistant
– private tutor or learning coach
– personal chef creating nourishing and healthy meals for people with various dietary needs (healthy, i.e., paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free)
– personal/professional project and organizational manager; and/or
– housesitter/home caretaker
(I have worked with property managers to help caretake homes with high standards of care, providing peace of mind. Do you need someone to oversee and care for your home/pets while you are away for an extended period of time?)
If you have a possible living situation in a clean/dry cottage or ohana, I may be interested in that as part of a work/living situation.
I lived on the Big Island for 6 years and am currently on the mainland planning to return to Hawaii very soon.
If you or someone you know needs an experienced, dependable professional with high work standards, please contact me so we can discuss your needs – by phone/Skype.
Please pass along this information to others who may need my services. I have excellent references to send you. Mahalo! Colleen
73 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33121 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18521 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11954 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11599 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10906 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9694 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9426 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7680 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7048 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6496 views)