- Street: 3840 Ahonui Place
- City: Princeville
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96722
- Listed: April 12, 2017 8:37 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 2 hours
Visit beautiful Princeville Botanical Gardens to experience the peace and serenity of this luxuriant 9-acre tropical garden — world-class botanical collections thriving against a breathtaking backdrop of mountain views, winding stream and terraced valleys — fresh fruit and chocolate tasting included! A great way to show your visitors some of the most idyllic splendor that North Shore Kauai has to offer.
* Kamaʻaina and guests receive 20% discount off regular prices for guided tours.
* In addition, purchase of a guided tour now entitles you to a free Garden Membership good for the entire summer (through 9/1/2017).
As a Garden Member, you are welcome to visit as often as you like for no additional charge, during normal operating hours, to enjoy the grounds at your leisure. Explore the trails, take photographs, discover new and amazing plants, or just spend peaceful time in the restorative beauty of this special place. Even join in another guided tour for free if you wish (space permitting).
Hawaii ID is required for the guided tour discount. Phone reservations are requested before any visit. This is a limited time offer and also the total number of memberships may be limited, so plan to visit soon!
Guided tours are offered Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 9:30 AM and 2:00 PM, and Friday at 9:30 AM. Check-in times for at-leisure member visits are 9:15 AM and 1:45 PM on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and 9:15 AM on Friday.
For reservations or more information: Please cal
l (808) 634-5505 or online at www.princevillebotanicalgardens.com. Mahalo!
123 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS–Announcing Friends & Family Month 2017: Network Spinal Analysis & New Therapeutic Massage Services (752 views)
- Seeking Space to Rent and/or Land Care (687 views)
- Auntie Angeline: July 30, 1928 to January 24, 2017 . . . Eulogy from her Son, Michael Locey (627 views)
- Auntie Angeline: July 30, 1928 to January 24, 2017 . . . Biography (261 views)
- MAN ON DEMAND, when you need home repairs, call a Pro! (241 views)
- Energy Medicine & Healing Summit 2017: Begins April 3 – 7 (232 views)
- hale for sale, moved to your property (225 views)
- R. Carlos Nakai (World’s Foremost Navajo Flutist) & Peter Kater in Concert – This Sat Apr 1 (189 views)
- Adventure Photography (177 views)
- Piano Lessons (164 views)