- Street: Halakahiki Pl
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Listed: February 5, 2018 10:40 am
- Expires: 15 days, 20 hours
Experienced pet sitter with excellent references wanted for two doggies in Kapahi. Full time from *March 28th through April 3rd* and part time (day) for a couple/few days through April 10th with a few free days in between. Our Ohana will be available if you’d like to stay / go play after the first week. *They can be left for 3 or 4 hours mid day*… but prefer someone to be home much of that week.
The property is 1+ acres and the doggies are walked on property twice daily after meals. It is hilly and sometimes muddy and slippery when it rains… and our 70 lb pup can get excited over chickens etc… so someone strong and capable is necessary.
Dogs are used to sleeping in King size bed with us.
We’d love to be able to meet you and familiarize before the trip. Occasional sits for a few hours at a time are also possible.
Our Ohana (1 1/2 bedroom with full kitchen, partially furnished) will be available to rent after the 10th for $500 per week or $1500 per month.
Please reply with your info/history/pic for consideration.
M & M
102 total views, 3 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33962 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18903 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12225 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11910 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11141 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9935 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9612 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7869 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7291 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6691 views)