- Listed: July 25, 2017 2:37 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 10 hours
You are cordially invited to an experience of the Hawaiian Spirit of Aloha with Hawaiian spiritual leader and healer Lei’ohu Ryder (without ever leaving your home!) on a FREE virtual event: Opening To Aloha: How Hawaiian Wisdom Can Help You Heal, Love & Walk in Beauty!
Lei’ohu — one of Maui’s most respected Hawaiian teachers — will share Hawaiian wisdom and practices that can stimulate greater love, healing and divinity in your life.
In this free event you’ll:
- Discover the true power of forgiveness and restoring right relations through the practice of Ho’oponopono
- Receive teachings on the importance of a sacred relationship with land (or ‘āina), heightening your natural ecological awareness
- Discover how to practice the spirit of gratitude — mahalo — in response to whatever is brought into your daily awareness
Aloha is not just a Hawaiian inheritance, but the inheritance of all humanity — and you can access this spirit in you. If you’ve longed to go much deeper into the incredible spiritual gift of the islands — the Aloha spirit — be sure to take advantage of this rare opportunity!
PS: Don’t miss your chance to experience Opening To Aloha: How Hawaiian Wisdom Can Help You Heal, Love & Walk in Beauty, and find out more about the path of Aloha from one of Maui’s most respected Hawaiian teachers … for FREE!
While Aloha was birthed in Hawai‘i, it’s really a transmission of love, peace, and healing for the benefit of all Life.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
When I moved to Maui, Lei‘ohu and Maydeen welcomed me to Hawaiian spirituality. Their Aloha In Action program permeates their teachings, which they share all across the world. The love that they radiate is obvious.
— Ram Dass, renowned spiritual teacher, cultural icon, best selling author
216 total views, 3 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32043 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (17839 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12140 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11443 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11121 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10447 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9287 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9097 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7332 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6425 views)