- Listed: February 5, 2018 4:10 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 20 hours
The Kaua’i MuseLetter
“Keeping Step with the Expansion“
One spot just opened up in Ann Randolph’s week-long Write Your Life Workshop from Feb. 11th-17th. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity! This retreat is for any person who has ever wanted to expand their range, write a memoir, speak their truth, let go of an old story, do a TED Talk, have a solo performance, play big, find their voice and tell a new tale – Write Your Life was created for you. Click here to register. https://www.
AND April 8th-14th, Ann will lead another Write Your Life retreat including daily yoga with with beloved yoga teacher and owner of Metamorphose Yoga, Carol Dumeyer. Click here to register.Write Your Life Retreats atChurch of the Pacific in Princeville“Ann is a Master Teacher.” Alanis Morrissette
“As we write, we are both describing and deciding the direction that our life is taking. ” Julia Cameron
This is an invitation for you to discover your own unique and powerful story and the profound transformation that occurs when speaking it out loud. You’ll learn to trust your creative impulses, embracing all of who you are. By becoming the author of your own life and learning how to tell your own story, you will not only learn to craft your experience into a compelling narrative but you will also unleash a sense of purpose in your own life you never thought possible.
Through writing exercises, group discussion, and improvisation we will support one another in creating and speaking our stories. This is a workshop for those interested in personal essay, memoir, solo performance, and self discovery.
* Writing exercises to stimulate memory
* Learning to structure the narrative in a compelling way
* Discovering ways to create spontaneously
* Overcoming performance anxiety
* Tools to release yourself from the inner critic
* Transforming your ideas/stories into performance
Ann is considered one of the most gifted and innovative writer/performers in the U.S. Her Ovation Award winning solo show, Squeeze Box was produced Off Broadway by Mel Brooks. Ann just received “Best Solo Performer” by the LA Times for her current show, LOVELAND. Her personal essays have been featured on NPR, BBC, and PBS. She teaches and tours at Esalen, Kripalu and theaters throughout the country.To register for February Retreat, please click on https://www.
annrandolphkauairetreats.com/ feb-write-your-life-2018/To register for April Retreat, please click on https://www. annrandolphkauairetreats.com/ april-2018/
67 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33935 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18891 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12204 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11902 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11131 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9928 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9607 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7863 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7287 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6682 views)