- Personal or Company Name: @ KAC Kauai Athletic Club
- Street: Kawaihau Rd.
- City: Kapahi
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Area Code & Phone: 808-651-8771
- Listed: January 23, 2018 12:59 pm
- Expires: 1 day, 19 hours
Calling all athletes, martial artists, fitness pros, surfers, Yoginis and Cross fitters!!
Do you ever feel that just because we are blessed to live here on Kauai, we often miss out on world class trainers and performances? Do you travel to study for the worlds best teachers? Would you like to workout with a legendary trainer?
Well, here’s your chance!
My brother Steve Cotter is the founder of the International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation and has been named one of the 100 fittest men of all time by Men’s Health magazine (Sept 2015) (On that list, Steve ranked just above legendary boxer Floyd Mayweather!)
If you don’t know Steve by name, perhaps you’ve seen him on youtube doing pistols (one legged squats) off of a table? WWW.IKFF.COM
Some of Steve’s clients have been:
Military: US Navy Seals
Professional Sports teams: San Francisco Giants, NFL Teams – SF 49ers, Chargers, MLB – Texas Rangers, NHL – Anaheim Ducks
Martial Arts: BJJ – Xande Ribeiro, Andres Galvao, Eduardo Telles, Mario Sperry – all legends in that game
Steve will be teaching a 2 day certification course on Oahu in February. A certification course from Steve normally costs $1200-$1500 per person. While on Oahu, we’d like him to come for a quick visit over here to Kauai to hang out and have some fun.
The Kapaa KAC has graciously offered to host the event. The Kama’aina Cost will only be $100 (with scholarships available contact me for info). you DO NOT have to be a member of KAC to participate.
Welcome all athletes, young, old, male, female, lets fill the room with Kauai’s best!
Please let me know if this interests you or if you have any other questions.
Thank you and Aloha, Will and Susan Revak (808) 651-8771 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
115 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33973 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18908 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12235 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11914 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11146 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9941 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9615 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7873 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7296 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6695 views)