- Street: Ka Haku Rd
- City: Princeville
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96722
- Area Code & Phone: 7202515526
- Listed: January 2, 2018 6:43 pm
- Expires: 12 days
New Year New You: Passion Test Workshop
Are you ready to renew your commitment to YOU &
your dreams and fully live a fulfilling, passionate life?
Through this fun, eye-opening, soul-satisfying ‘New Year New You’ Passion Test workshop, you will:
-Get clear on your Top 5 passions – the things that are most meaningful to YOU
-Learn how to align your life with your passions for more joy and fulfillment
-Learn simple yet effective strategies to overcome obstacles and challenges
-Set inspiring short-term and long-term goals to help you take actions
-Learn a proven formula for creating whatever you choose to have in your life
-Receive energetic support through a guided visualization & meditation for manifesting abundance in all areas of your life
If two people sign up together, it will be $100 for 2 of you.
This workshop is facilitated by Eunjung Choi and Yves Nager
who are certified Passion Test facilitators. Yves is also a co-author of the book ‘Inspired by the Passion Test’ which was published in the spring of 2017.
To attend the workshop, pre-registration with payment is required. For inquires or sign-up, please contact Yves at 720-251-5526 (call or text) or email@example.com.
Once registered, you will receive details on the location and what to bring to the workshop. It will be fun and life-changing!
88 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33523 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18697 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12062 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11764 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11031 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9809 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9521 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7773 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7147 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6587 views)