- Listed: October 14, 2010 4:31 pm
Are you ready to feel better? Would you like to feel even better?
We offer strategies for greater resourcefulness, development and better living. What we offer can assist you in attaining health and wellbeing. Services offered at the Network Wellness Center:
Gentle Chiropractic Care, Dr. Charlotte Liddell
– experience the world
– adapt to stress
– make healthier choices
– release tension from the spine and nerves
– connect with your body’s natural rhythms
– experience greater wellbeing
– create a more self-correcting and self reliant ‘magical spine’
– develop the healing waves
Dr. Charlotte uses whatever modality she feels could help your health concern, such as Flow, HeartMath Biofeedback or NET, neuro-emotional technique, a dynamic intervention that can assess and alleviate any internal stressors so your body can heal.
Nutrition Therapy; Erin Gaines, NTP, CHFS
Erin grew up on Kauai and has returned with her husband and daughter. She anticipates continuing her nutritional therapy practice here on island and in the meantime is teaching nutrition and eco-mama workshops.
Erin graduated college with a degree in Natural Medicine and obtained a Certified Nutritional Therapist certification in Portland, Oregon. She absolutely loves food and all things involved with it! She enjoys working with all types of people to help them achieve their optimal wellness.
Chi Nei Tsang and Chi Kung; Steve Low
Transforming stress into vitality, one belly at a time….
Emotional Freedom Technique; Linda Farr
Our present behavior results from the story we tell ourselves each moment. This story is often critical and unkind. When we change our story…we change our lives. Linda is eager to share her techniques, experiences, and insights. In group or private session, she provides a supportive environment in which you:
– quiet your negative self-talk
– stop destructive habits such as: smoking, overeating
– overcome fears of heights, water, flying
– live a larger vision of the life you truly desire
– making our own skin and home care products to reduce our exposure to the toxins that are in commercially available products
– adaptogenic tonic herbs – adding into our diets these special herbs as a 5th food group
– raising chickens for tasty, healthy, high-quality eggs
We publish a free monthly newsletter with articles on health, wellbeing and the goings on here at the Center. You can subscribe at www.moalepe.com.
See our website at for upcoming classes and workshops.
Network Wellness Center ~ 6790 Olohena Rd., Kapaa ~ (808)822-7001
5805 total views, 8 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33523 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18697 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12062 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11765 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11031 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9809 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9521 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7774 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7147 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6587 views)