- Street: 4-1586 Kuhio Hwy, Unit 1
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Listed: January 1, 2018 7:07 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 21 hours
A time to re-charge, get moving in the right direction, and have the life that is meant for you!
Come anytime from 3-8 pm, stay for part or all of this event/workshop.
Bring a bottle of water to drink, participate if and/or how you can, and prepare to let go of the past, enjoy.
+ Areas Possible To Explore…
+ It’s time to end the junk and get on with your dream life!
+ Are you are really ready to commit and actually have the life you say you want? If not, why? + Time to let go of the past. Time to live in the present!
+ What’s blocking you in life?
+ Shifting time – if you are too busy to have the life you want, what’s that about?
+ What’s stopping you… pain, emotions, dis-ease, mental, other people, yourself?
+ How to become unstoppable!
+ Lonely and can’t let go of that imbalance? How to Be Happy, period!
+ Blow the doors off your present life, to have the life you’ve envisioned. And if you have no vision, blow the doors off that…start living in the a wonderful new present.
For this event/workshop, donations gratefully accepted, but not necessary.
What an amazing way to start 2018!!!
Courtesy of “The DNA Guy”
RSVP appreciated, but not necessary.
(White building: between the Kapaa Pool & Chicken in Barrel, across from Kapaa Neighborhood Center)
82 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33541 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18703 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12068 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11774 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11036 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9814 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9525 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7778 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7155 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6593 views)