- Street: virtual
- City: Toronto
- State / Province: ON
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: M5V 2Y2
- Listed: January 3, 2018 5:36 pm
- Expires: 11 days, 17 hours
Thoughtful play for adding awareness to conscious language, befriending money, and being in the flow, today.
When: When you are ready
Befriending Money on Purpose Playgram
The personalized phone supported Playgram:
* Free introductory call to meet and review the benefits of having 3 calls in 3 weeks to add awareness to conscious language and befriend money on purpose
* Ready to begin when you are ready to begin
* Currently accepting 2 new calls, a third space opens up as of February 1, 2018
* Caller-in-process comments, “I am learning wonderful new habits, much more relaxed, feel supported and encouraged…”
1) understanding more about the relationship you are having with money up until now (and that money has with you),
2) adding awareness, through conscious use of language, for opening thoughts about the art of money,
3) feeling re-energized with increased optimism about befriending money, on purpose.
Overall benefit: encouragement ~ learning and sharing, having insights, enjoying thoughtful play while creating new habits, adding to positive vibration in life and community.
Exchange: The first 3 people accepting this offer of the free introductory call qualify for exchange arrangement for the 3 calls in 3 weeks: Let’s be creative ~ this is a conscious language support Playgram in development and I welcome both your involvement and inspiration for exchange.
To arrange your free introductory session, you may choose a time that fits your schedule. You will receive a confirmation and I will call you at the scheduled time –
* * *
Aloha from Living on Purpose Lynn!
Background for this Playgram and more, please listen and read all about it ~
107 total views, 3 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33541 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18703 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12068 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11774 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11036 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9814 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9525 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7778 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7155 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6593 views)