- Personal or Company Name: Luna
- Street: Kamalii St.
- City: Kilauea
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96754
- Area Code & Phone: 808-635-6083
- Listed: January 28, 2018 1:22 pm
- Expires: 9 days, 21 hours
Kilauea 3 bd Sublet Available Feb. 16-June/July. Sorry, no pets and No cigarettes.
Looking for mellow, respectful, clean people to sublet our 3 bd/1.5 bath house in Kilauea town for 4-5 months. Furnished with a queen bed and dresser in the master bedroom (which has the half bath and a sliding door to a small patio). Each of the other rooms has a twin bed. There is also a recliner love seat, dining room table and chairs, and more. The furniture, linens, and kitchen stuff can stay or go. Includes a dishwasher and washer/dryer. Near Healthy Hut & bus stops. Small private yard with a great tree swing.
Includes water, power, and wifi.
You refill propane tanks for hot water—usually around $75/month.
References, income verification, and $2400 deposit required.
Anyone interested, please message me with some info for me to share with the landlord. Please include this info:
Names, ages, and occupations of all people who will live in the house. The landlord lives next door. It will not be ok to sublet rooms to others who are not listed on the lease.
Why does the short term situation work for you? Are your circumstances on Kauai this year temporary? Or will you be actively looking for long-term housing on Kauai while you sublet? What if you can’t find somewhere else to live?
Do you have $4800 to move in on Feb. 16? Do you want the furniture and kitchen stuff to stay or go?
474 total views, 7 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33935 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18891 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12203 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11902 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11131 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9927 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9607 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7863 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7287 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6682 views)