- Listed: August 27, 2017 1:54 pm
- Expires: 14 hours, 25 mins
This is the reason books and movies about superheroes, wizards, mutants, and people with psychic powers are so popular-and embraced by both children and adults alike.
Those characters have the kinds of abilities we all wish we had, and they tap into our core desire to become the best, most skillful and powerful human beings we can be.
Our friend, world-renowned “Human Potential” pioneer and bestselling author Dr. Jean Houstonhas discovered that, in fact, each of us has access to 5 “Quantum Powers” that are latent inside us.
You are invited to Jean’s upoming free online event and find out all about them:
While these powers don’t include the ability to fly, turn invisible, or walk through walls, they can allow you to.
– Rapidly increase your skill-building
– Profoundly improve your health
– Have more time in your day
– Expand your creativity
– Attract more money and support for projects that are important to you
These “Quantum Powers” are inactive in most of us, but some of the most successful people in history have used them to achieve seemingly impossible things.
After mastering these Quantum Powers herself and proving their effectiveness with a private group of students, Jean decided it was time to reveal her findings to the world and begin training others (like you) to unlock the powers in themselves.
If you aren’t already familiar with Jean, she’s an internationally renowned author, philosopher and scholar, who has written nearly 30 books, including several bestsellers.
Deepak Chopra called Jean “The most important person alive in the world today when it comes to human and social potential,” and after hearing what she shares in this event, I completely agree.
Not only that, but she’s worked closely with Margaret Mead, Joseph Campbell, Buckminster Fuller, Bill & Hillary Clinton and many other world leaders, as well as in over 100 cultures around the world.
Jean also works closely with the United Nations, helping implement their international education and health programs, along with training leaders in developing countries.
Her list of accomplishments is already enough to fill five lifetimes, and now she wants to help you unlock your Quantum Powers so you can become the most evolved version of yourself, too.
These are the 5 Quantum Powers Jean will be exploring during this inspiring online event:
– The power to expand time so you can do more in less time than ever before without adding stress to your life
– The power to experience “sustained fire” to keep you operating at your highest energy level throughout even the longest, most challenging days
– The power to partner with the energy of the Universe to more easily accomplish your goals and fulfill your dreams- The power to expand and express your creativity without sacrificing your daily responsibilities
– The power to attract the money, people and resources you need to move your projects forward and achieve the level of success you’re striving for
Let Jean show you how to overcome your limitations and step into a life of true power, connection and fulfillment.
P.S. If your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend the online event live, as long as you sign up to attend, Jean’s team will gladly send you the recording afterwards, so you can listen to it at your convenience.
This event could be the first step in completely elevating your life!
252 total views, 11 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32347 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18081 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12306 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11621 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11281 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10615 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9426 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9206 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7450 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6584 views)