- Personal or Company Name: ISLAND SCHOOL in the MAIN HALL (see map)
- Street: 3-1875 Kaumuali’I Hwy
- City: Lihue
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96766
- Area Code & Phone: 808-245-3373
- Listed: January 2, 2018 6:40 pm
- Expires: 12 days, 1 hour
The Kauai Historical Society
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
January 27, 2018 ~ 1:00 – 3:00pm
ISLAND SCHOOL in the MAIN HALL (see map)
3-1875 Kaumuali’I Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766
(In back of the Kauai Community College)
RSVP online at www.KauaiHistoricalSociety.org
Our Program features Historian Randy Wichman on
“The Minutes of History: A Century of Kauai Historical Society”
The event is open to all members and non-members alike.
We’ll have an opportunity for you and your family to join if you wish to be
a part of our exciting 2018 list of tours, programs and events!!
Our events are usually sell outs so, become a member and get notified
Immediately. We’re planning narrated boat trips, history tours, an exciting list of speakers . .
So much more!
Also included at the annual meeting will be:
- A Recap of 2017 Events and Accomplishments
- Election of the 2018 Board Members
Light Refreshments & Great Fellowship
RSVP is essential as this event will fill up rapidly.
Mahalo for your kuliana.
****RSVP online at www.KauaiHistoricalSociety.org****
Kauai Historical Society 808-245-3373
72 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33523 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18697 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12062 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11765 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11031 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9809 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9521 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7774 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7147 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6587 views)