- Listed: January 12, 2018 9:21 am
- Expires: 18 days, 5 hours
Imagine discovering that you’re not what you’ve been told and are far more than you’ve ever imagined…
That what we thought we knew about the human condition and the very origins of humanity had been misinterpreted and misunderstood…
On Wednesday, January 10, human potential pioneer Gregg Braden will share the new science that exposes the limiting beliefs we’ve held about who we are and where we come from when he presents, The New Human Story: Awakening Your Evolutionary Potential for Self-healing, Longevity & Super-perception.
In this mind-expanding mini-workshop with Gregg, you’ll find out how these new scientific discoveries have the potential to change the way you think about yourself, your relationship to your body, to others, to the earth, and even to God.
You’ll also discover:
* How new discoveries have overturned 150 years of scientific thinking — and why that’s relevant to YOUR life story
* How to tap into your innate capacity to leap beyond self-limiting thoughts and behaviors and step into the grandest vision of the life you once thought was beyond your reach
* How to access your deep intuition on demand through heart-brain harmonization
* How to enhance your ability to self-regulate so that you can choose to create a powerful immune response, activate longevity enzymes, and move into the gamma state at will to access deep levels of perception
* How to work with your mirror neurons to open new doorways to accelerated learning
Join me for this riveting hour that will reveal what you’re actually capable of achieving and becoming!
P.S. During The New Human Story, Gregg Braden will share new scientific discoveries and techniques for awakening your deep intuition, precognition, and advanced states of self-healing.
To discover the surprising new science from this globally respected pioneer as he bridges the fields of science, spirituality, and human potential, register for the free event here:
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
152 total views, 3 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33535 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18698 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12064 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11766 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11033 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9810 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9524 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7776 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7151 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6591 views)