- City: Princeville Community Center, Kapa'a coming soon
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 5, 2018 12:09 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 3 hours
FREE KUNDALINI MEDITATION & SHAKTI TRANSMISSION CLASSES
in Princeville and Kapa’a, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 510-541-5693, www.heartofc.org
Classes start on January 30, 2018 in the Princeville Community Center on most Tuesdays in the Kukui room (http://www.princevillecommunity.com/view/community-center-calendar.aspx), classes start at 5.30pm, intro is required for first time students at 5pm, please contact Shambhu
Kapa’a classes coming soon
Kundalini Meditation is an ancient non-dual heart-centric Tantric practice that allows each individual to deeply experience their own direct connection to the Divine and integrate that awareness in daily life.
Direct recognition of our true nature. This practice focuses on awakening Kundalini— the Divine energy that is always present, already within every human being. When it flows through us, Kundalini can wash away our deepest tensions, expand the flow of creative energy in us, and eliminate our misunderstandings about our true nature.
Shakti transmission is a liberating force that is vitally important in the awakening of the Kundalini. A teacher in a Shakti transmission lineage conveys an unbroken, living spiritual energy, transmitted from heart to heart.
The Lineage: Swami Khecaranatha is the spiritual leader of The Heart of Consciousness. He is an authentic adept and lineage holder of Tantric Shaivism in the Shakti Transmission Lineage of Bhagavan Nityananda and Swami Rudrananda.
The Teacher – Acharya Shambhu: Shambhu’s heart intention is to serve Shiva (Universal Consciousness) and Shakti (The Energy of Universal Consciousness) by freely offering heart-centric Kundalini Meditation practices. He has been practicing with The Heart of Consciousness for 15 years and was initiated as a teacher in 2014.
75 total views, 7 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33518 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18694 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12061 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11762 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11031 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9806 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9521 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7773 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7145 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6587 views)