- Listed: July 15, 2017 2:45 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 13 hours
hurricane that is dancing ecstatically in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
that the hurricane is forecast to weaken considerably. By Thursday, July 20.
It appears that our islands will be impacted, but not too badly.
alert in a couple days, but be sure to do your own followup on this.
211 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Share sweet 2 bedroom townhouse with Yoga/Tai Chi Kung teacher by the Beach! (418 views)
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS-New Client Chiropractic & Massage Special Offer – Chiropractic Exam, 2 Adjustments, 60 Minute Massage – $99 ($249 value) – Book Appointments Online (352 views)
- small cottage for rent (313 views)
- Dance Tara Retreat On Beautiful Kauai (281 views)
- What neuroscientists know about your income: Brain-A-Thon (250 views)
- Spacious, secluded retreat cabin overlooking lush valley and ocean (235 views)
- Spiritual Dolphin Lover Looking for Work Exchange (224 views)
- Fernanda, a Hurricane in the east Pacific (211 views)
- Treasures. (211 views)
- Garden Island Arts Council from Carol Yotsuda (210 views)