- Street: Kuhio hwy
- City: Moloa’a
- State / Province: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96703
- Area Code & Phone: 6784905299
- Listed: February 10, 2018 11:12 am
- Expires: 19 days, 17 hours
We are a family of 3 looking for a family oriented farm or land to help / live on!!
We are not at all looking for a “free ride.” We are very willing to pay rent or do a partial rent / partial work trade sort of thing.
We are experienced gardeners/farmers. Also have many years of experience building/remodeling and many months of professional landscaping exeperience.
Can also help with childcare, cleaning, cooking.
We are hardworking, friendly, tidy, spiritual folks who practice conscious/gentle/RIE parenting as well.
We have an 18 month old son who ADORES being around other children. And we see the importance of community in all aspects & are seeking to be around more like minded families and assist in tending and stewarding land with them
121 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33973 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18908 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12235 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11914 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11146 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9941 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9615 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7873 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7296 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6695 views)