- Personal or Company Name: Bhakti Yoga Shack
- Street: Kilauea Parish Hall 2518 Kolo Rd
- City: Kilauea
- State / Province: HI 96754
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96754
- Area Code & Phone: (808) 551-6610 Or (407) 401-8656
- Listed: January 3, 2018 7:26 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 15 hours
Take a break from the everyday stresses of life
and journey into a deep state of inner peace & calm.
In modern times, meditation is well-known as a means of relieving stress and supporting a more healthy and vibrant body & mind. But the benefits of meditation go much deeper than relieving stress. Through the practice of meditation, a person can overcome anxiety and depression, and experience true inner peace, happiness & spiritual fulfillment.
On this candlelight meditation journey, you will be guided through a series of yoga meditations designed to gently carry you into new and progressively deeper states of peace, restfulness, & relaxation. The evening unfolds with a guided relaxation, flows softly into yoga nidra & 3 different types of yoga breath meditation, moves into mindfulness meditation, then japa mantra meditation, and concludes with a mellow melodic kirtan. Afterwards, delicious homemade vegan desserts & herbal chai tea will be served.
Not only will you experience deeper rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation by the end of the evening, you will learn invaluable meditation techniques that you can take with you to begin (or add to) your own personal daily practice – enabling you to integrate relaxation & peacefulness into all aspects of your life.
Yoga meditation has been used by saints and sages since time immemorial to cultivate a higher consciousness of deep inner peace, self-realization, and spiritual love & joyfulness. Now you, too, can access that deep calm within by adding meditation to your life.
By donation: $5-20 suggested
Thursdays, 7pm – 8pm (beginning January 4th)
Kilauea Parish Hall (green building near thrift store)
2518 Kolo Rd, Kilauea, HI 96754
What To Bring: we suggest you bring a Yoga Mat, Blanket/s to keep you warm, & Pillows/bolster for extra comfort. Also, bring a Japa Mala (string of meditation beads) if you have one. Otherwise we have them available for $5 per set.
Please Note: all the yoga meditations used are very Easy, Gentle, Non-strenuous, and require only minor physical movement. People of all abilities are welcome and encouraged to participate. No previous yoga or meditation experience is necessary.
109 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33555 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18714 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12071 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11781 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11037 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9816 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9530 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7780 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7163 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6595 views)