- Listed: April 12, 2017 2:24 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 18 hours
You’ve probably heard of “Ayurveda,” an ancient healing tradition in India, but what you may not know is that essential oils are some of the most powerful tools in the Ayurvedic practitioners toolbox for restoring health, balancing energetic types (doshas) and optimizing your life force (prana).
The simple daily use of these oils can have a profoundly positive effect, bringing you more balance, harmony and vibrant health. That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a complimentary virtual workshop with botanical medicine pioneer David Crow on Wednesday, April 5.
Join me for The Ayurvedic Use of Essential Oils for Healing: Ancient Remedies to Safely Balance Your Energy System.
David is a brilliant teacher and one of the most respected botanical medicine pioneers in the world. There is perhaps no better guide for working with essential oils, as David unifies wisdom from many streams of healing practices.
During this illuminating online workshop, you’ll discover:
• How to use essential oils in safe ways in your home “medicine cabinet” (as well as what NOT to do)
• How to determine the best essential oils for your body type
• That each essential oil represents a type of prana, each of which connects with specific health concerns
For more than 30 years, David has been helping people harness the power of plants to infuse body, mind and soul with organic wisdom and become more aware of our sustainable connection with nature.
In this FREE online workshop, he’ll share what’s important for each Ayurvedic energetic type, or dosha. Plus, you’ll find out about maximizing some of David’s favorite essential oils, which include rose, vetiver, sandalwood, agarwood and jatamansi!
And all for FREE… Register here
P.S. If you’re curious about how to use essential oils to balance your system, you won’t want to miss this virtual event with Floracopeia founder David Crow: The Ayurvedic Use of Essential Oils for Healing: Ancient Remedies to Safely Balance Your Energy System.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
163 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS–Announcing Friends & Family Month 2017: Network Spinal Analysis & New Therapeutic Massage Services (751 views)
- Seeking Space to Rent and/or Land Care (687 views)
- Auntie Angeline: July 30, 1928 to January 24, 2017 . . . Eulogy from her Son, Michael Locey (626 views)
- Auntie Angeline: July 30, 1928 to January 24, 2017 . . . Biography (261 views)
- MAN ON DEMAND, when you need home repairs, call a Pro! (241 views)
- Energy Medicine & Healing Summit 2017: Begins April 3 – 7 (232 views)
- hale for sale, moved to your property (225 views)
- R. Carlos Nakai (World’s Foremost Navajo Flutist) & Peter Kater in Concert – This Sat Apr 1 (189 views)
- Adventure Photography (177 views)
- Piano Lessons (164 views)