- Personal or Company Name: Center for Spiritual Living Kaua'i
- Street: 4-1579 Kuhio Hwy. Suite 101
- City: Kapa'a
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Area Code & Phone: 808-431-1700
- Listed: August 10, 2017 7:23 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 16 hours
NLY TWO SPOTS LEFT CALLING OUT YOUR NAME—-
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..LISTEN..LISTEN…
The 5th Annual Sacred Journey 2018 –
Only 2 spots Left!!!!
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
Experience your transformation of heart, mind and soul on the mystical Island of Kaua’i with friends, family and local experiences.
The Sacred Journey of Transformation
January 12 through January 19, 2018
Be one of the 2 spots left and join Revs. Rita and Patrick and your CSL Kaua’i Ohana for 7 glorious days of transformational workshops, sacred celebrations, outdoor activities where you experience the mystery and magic of the Island…and so much more…
Click below for more details
This is an intimate journey with up to 18 participants only. There are still 2 spots left.
Enjoy the CSL Kaua’i Ohana and the special energy that Revs. Rita and Patrick have brought to this
journey for five years in a row.
Why are you waiting? There is no time better than now to give yourself the gift of a lifetime…
Join us Now:
for only $450 for the whole week
Price does not include, airfare, hotel, food or car rental.
Refunds honored minus $100 for administrative fees on or before October 1, 2017.
No refunds after October 1, 2017
Ask us about economical lodging, car rentals, or Carpool with friends and other journeyers.
83 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32043 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (17839 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12140 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11443 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11121 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10447 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9287 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9097 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7332 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6425 views)