- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 11, 2018 9:07 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 23 hours
The Constitution of Cosmic Heart Consciousness
1. That which always is, can only be: formless
2. From within The Absolute, infinite possibilities flow,
as Cosmic Heart Consciousness, encompassing everything: energy
3. The Absolute, True Love, is being
The Constant Omnipresent: Source
4. The moment Free-Will stops engaging the choosing mind, the surrendering heart realizes The Flow of The Absolute: The Unknown
5. Focussing in The Absolute Flow,
allows the awareness of infinite possibilities: limitless
6. Being in The Now, remembering, and laughing, is
eternity’s intuitive awareness, Guidance of The Absolute: The Way
7. Living in The Flow, focussing on conscious breath,
breaks the spell, and delivers The Absolute Fact: all realities
are illusions from within the senses: being, form, or thought
8. Within the Absolute Flow, the heart changes
eternity: the magic wand
9. As Absolute Love Beings, Infinite Awareness flows freely beyond the beyond: *Oneness*
Who IS “we”?
HU is WE!
Names and labels create the Reality of Separation.
The infinite fibers that constitute The Whole is a virtual reality. Yet, more significant than any fiber, is the message of the beyond to The Collective Perception.
As We flow with The Absolute we have access to Infinite
Realities of Unimaginable Abundance in The Now.
The 7 Hawaiian Huna Principles sum it to perfection.
Huna = hidden
7 Hawaiian Huna Principles
1. Be aware, because life is what you think it is.
2. Be focus, because energy flows where attention goes.
3. Be positive, because effectiveness is the measure of success.
4. Be happy, because Love is the source of power.
5. Be here, because now is the moment of power.
6. Be confident, because all power comes from within.
7. Be free, because there are no limits.
69 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33973 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18908 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12235 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11914 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11146 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9941 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9615 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7873 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7296 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6695 views)