- Street: 4470 Nalu Road
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Listed: July 14, 2017 10:21 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 21 hours
Sunday, July 23
We will be at a covered picnic table beach side. Look for the “Community HU” sign!
YOU ARE INVITED!
Sound can be used to uplift the spirit, and HU, a universal name for the divine, can help heal and bring a new perspective by shifting one’s point of view above the daily mental and emotional turmoil.
Used by many faiths and cultures throughout history, it can lead to a more direct connection with the core of Soul and the spiritual essence that sustains life.
Join open-hearted people in this non-denominational, non-directed experience with this transformative sound.
Bring a friend!
A free book on prayer, meditation and contemplation will be available. There will be light refreshments afterward.
HU is an ancient name for God. It’s a love song to God… It represents the love of God for Soul. And we are Soul. It represents the enormous love that the Creator has for ITS creation.
– Harold Klemp
The Supreme Being has been called by various names in different languages, but the mystics have known Him as HU, the natural name, not-man-made, the only name of the Nameless, which all nature constantly proclaims.
– Hazrat Inayat Khan
When one is united to the core of another, to speak of that is to breathe the name HU, empty of self and filled with love. As the saying goes, The pot drips what is in it. The saffron spice of connecting, laughter. The onion-smell of separation, crying. Others have many things and people they love. This is not the way of Friend and friend.
By filling our world with the creative sound of HU, the unknown name of God, we will become a channel for divine spirit. When used properly, uttered aloud or silently, the creative Soul will enable our Soul to ride the divine vibrations through all the realms of time and space to our own glorious destination.
– Paul Twitchell
This event is sponsored by the Hawaii Satsang Society, a Chartered Affiliate of ECKANKAR.
For more information:
This event repeats every 4th Sunday of the month.
107 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Share sweet 2 bedroom townhouse with Yoga/Tai Chi Kung teacher by the Beach! (418 views)
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS-New Client Chiropractic & Massage Special Offer – Chiropractic Exam, 2 Adjustments, 60 Minute Massage – $99 ($249 value) – Book Appointments Online (352 views)
- small cottage for rent (313 views)
- Dance Tara Retreat On Beautiful Kauai (281 views)
- What neuroscientists know about your income: Brain-A-Thon (250 views)
- Spacious, secluded retreat cabin overlooking lush valley and ocean (235 views)
- Spiritual Dolphin Lover Looking for Work Exchange (224 views)
- Treasures. (211 views)
- Today’s (7/4) ‘3 Secrets’ Encore Event with Neale Step into a Life of Peace, Purpose & Connection (210 views)
- Fernanda, a Hurricane in the east Pacific (210 views)