- Street: 4470 Nalu Road
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Listed: September 18, 2017 10:25 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 20 hours
Community HU Chant — For people of all beliefs
Sunday, September 24, 2017
4470 Nalu Road, Kapaa, HI
We will be at a covered picnic table beach side. Look for the “Community HU” sign!
Sound can be used to uplift the spirit, and HU, a universal name for the divine, can help heal and bring a new perspective by shifting one’s point of view above the daily mental and emotional turmoil.
Used by many faiths and cultures throughout history, it can lead to a more direct connection with the core of Soul and the spiritual essence that sustains life.
Join open-hearted people in this non-denominational, non-directed experience with this transformative sound.
Bring a friend!
A free book on prayer, meditation and contemplation will be available. There will be light refreshments afterward.
HU is an ancient name for God. It’s a love song to God… It represents the love of God for Soul. And we are Soul. It represents the enormous love that the Creator has for ITS creation.
– Harold Klemp
The Supreme Being has been called by various names in different languages, but the mystics have known Him as HU, the natural name, not-man-made, the only name of the Nameless, which all nature constantly proclaims.
– Hazrat Inayat Khan
When one is united to the core of another, to speak of that is to breathe the name HU, empty of self and filled with love. As the saying goes, The pot drips what is in it. The saffron spice of connecting, laughter. The onion-smell of separation, crying. Others have many things and people they love. This is not the way of Friend and friend.
By filling our world with the creative sound of HU, the unknown name of God, we will become a channel for divine spirit. When used properly, uttered aloud or silently, the creative Soul will enable our Soul to ride the divine vibrations through all the realms of time and space to our own glorious destination.
– Paul Twitchell
62 total views, 3 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32347 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18081 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12306 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11621 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11281 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10615 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9426 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9206 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7450 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6584 views)