- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 14, 2017 9:03 am
- Expires: 19 days, 13 hours
Adorable cell phone shields for kids. Orgonite TRANSMUTES harmful electromagnetic vibrations of modern technology into a frequency compatible with human well-being
Enhanced with handmade Copper Tube Torus Coils, Crystals and Amber. This combination greatly increases the power and range of life-promoting orgone.
People notice an immediate change after adding the shields to their phones. Several healthcare professionals report that these are the best little shields they’ve used – even more effective than the expensive commercial ones!
‘Wow Janice! The little cell phone heart helped so much! ‘ J.G., Ashland, OR
‘The new cell button is so small but also so powerful. I wear the pendant every day, all day, and I feel that it is helping me to stay peaceful and calm.’ P.K., Kapaa
- Measures approx 14mm across base.
- Very secure adhesive that holds up to constant handling. Orgonite Never Expires!
- Orgone is associated with blue and lavender auric hues revealed by Kirlian photography. Kirlian aura photos show the human aura expand and strengthen when orgonite is placed near the body
- Many Styles & Colors
Please contact Janice at Treasure (at) DivineKauai.com for pick up or order online.
123 total views, 42 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32844 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18411 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11862 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11512 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10836 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9628 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9371 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7616 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6920 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6431 views)