- Street: Kapaa
- City: Kapaa
- State / Province: HI
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96746
- Listed: July 3, 2017 9:39 pm
- Expires: 9 days, 22 hours
For your summer reading : )
“Going Nuts in Kaua’i – Love, Humor and Spirituality”
a novel by Rhaya Celestyne
Talk Story Bookstore, The Kauai Store, Dolphin Touch Wellness
online: Amazon, iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Createspace.com
Adventure does not necessarily need to be life-threatening. There could be plenty of adventure in simply finding out who you truly are.
When a woman goes to the tropical island of Kaua’i looking for a quiet life and hoping to meet the man of her dreams, she finds those things, and much, much more. Her path leads to extraordinary surprises, a crash “coarse” in spirituality, and the discovery of other worlds that surround us all.
Written with a light touch, Going Nuts in Kaua’i is about how fascinating a simple life can be when you see things beyond the ordinary.
And remember: Laughter is Healing.
113 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Share sweet 2 bedroom townhouse with Yoga/Tai Chi Kung teacher by the Beach! (418 views)
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS-New Client Chiropractic & Massage Special Offer – Chiropractic Exam, 2 Adjustments, 60 Minute Massage – $99 ($249 value) – Book Appointments Online (352 views)
- small cottage for rent (313 views)
- Dance Tara Retreat On Beautiful Kauai (281 views)
- What neuroscientists know about your income: Brain-A-Thon (249 views)
- Spacious, secluded retreat cabin overlooking lush valley and ocean (234 views)
- Spiritual Dolphin Lover Looking for Work Exchange (224 views)
- Garden Island Arts Council from Carol Yotsuda (210 views)
- Treasures. (210 views)
- Fernanda, a Hurricane in the east Pacific (210 views)