- Listed: January 12, 2018 5:46 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 5 hours
What if you could start feeling more at home in your body AND life?…
Clear, safe, and grounded so that you can live a life that’s creative, happy, and healthful despite the outer turbulence of the world…
The key to experiencing this powerful shift lies in discovering how to reconnect with the deep wisdom of your body.
We all block out our body’s wisdom from time to time. Yet, when you do this you also block your access to your natural life force AND true joy.
You can start to dissipate the barriers to your body’s innate wisdom when you join leading conscious awareness expert Suzanne Scurlock-Durana for Feeling at Home in Your Body: 3 Keys to Releasing Old Trauma & Opening to Your Body Wisdom.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space now (recording now available)
During these self-empowering 60 minutes, you’ll discover:
- * Why cultivating a fresh sense of curiosity is essential to releasing old trauma
* How the embodiment process shifts your empathy from a burden to a gift
* How to tell when you’re taking on the traumas of the world… and how to feel them melt away by re-establishing healthy boundaries
* How trusting the “smart way” can attract more resources to you
* A sensory-awareness experience to open your foundational body wisdom channels
Suzanne’s focus and passion is teaching you how to open to your body’s invaluable wisdom so you can be more present, healthy, wise, and joyful.
If you’re ready to start releasing old traumas that may be blocking your full body presence and stifling your personal power, you’ll want to join Suzanne for this fascinating event!
P.S. During Feeling at Home in Your Body, you’ll discover how to consistently stay in touch with your body’s innate capabilities and your most natural and clear path to full-body presence and greater awareness.
A downloadable recording (now available) will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
69 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33535 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18698 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12064 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11766 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11033 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9810 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9523 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7775 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7151 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6590 views)