- Listed: August 10, 2017 7:28 am
- Expires: 18 days, 10 hours
Do you love your yoga practice, yet feel a call to go “deeper”? Western yoga tends to put an emphasis on the poses (asanas), and many think of yoga as what happens in class.
But you are so much more than your physical body, emotions and mind…
You’re actually comprised of five layers of energy, known in the ancient yogic tradition as koshas.
At the center is your radiant, yogic heart… a doorway to nondual consciousness and profound love and bliss.
On Wednesday, August 9, you can begin to discover how to open your heart to greater compassion and bliss — through these five energy layers of your being — when you join acclaimed yoga teacher, healer and spiritual activist Saul David Raye for Awakening Your Yogic Heart: Ancient Wisdom & Dynamic Practices for Expanded Levels of Energy, Consciousness and Love.
Registration for this mini-workshop is free, and all registrants will receive a link to the recording.
During this complimentary video event with Saul, you’ll discover:
- * The essential aspects of hridaya (heart) and atma (soul) in yogic practice
* How yoga works to awaken your heart
* 5 “koshas” (layers) of the soul — a yogic map of consciousness
* 3 powerful heart-healing and strengthening yogic techniques
* The connection between the 5 basic elements — water, fire, air, earth and space — and your yogic heart.
Saul David Raye is a masterful teacher who radiates love and wisdom. His teachings blend mystical yogic traditions, heart-awakening asanas, mudras and kirtan music — all to engage the five koshas of your being.
Please join us! I can assure you that your practice on the mat will deepen as you discover the layers of energy and heart practices that can open you to deep bliss, peace and compassion.
P.S. During Awakening Your Yogic Heart: Ancient Wisdom & Dynamic Practices for Expanded Levels of Energy, Consciousness and Love, you’ll discover Saul David Raye’s insights for a holistic yoga practice with specific asanas to engage with the subtle energy layers — encompassing the chakras and the elements of water, fire, air, earth and space.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
138 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32043 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (17839 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12140 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11443 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11121 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10447 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9287 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9097 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7332 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6425 views)