- Personal or Company Name: Dr. Somer Nicole
- Street: 5621 Kahiliholo Rd
- City: Kilauea
- State / Province: Kaua'i
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96754
- Area Code & Phone: 7604057170
- Listed: February 7, 2018 2:05 pm
- Expires: 17 days
Dr. Somer Nicole has spent the 12+ years working with the physical, emotional and energetic bodies through Physical Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, Yoga and the pictured modalities. Her healing sessions are guided by asking your body specific yes or no questions, using the CranioSacral rhythm (CSR) for answers. The CSR is the movement of cerebrospinal fluid around your central nervous system (your brain and spinal cord) and is considered your body’s Innate Intelligence.
Whether your body needs physical, emotional, energetic or spiritual attention, we will find out by asking and proceed accordingly. Sessions can be any combination of deep fascial release, CranioSacral Therapy, SomatoEmotional Release, Meridian Balancing and/or suggested homework using Kundalini Yoga & Meditation.
ABOUT DR. SOMER
- Doctor of Physical Therapy specializing CranioSacral Therapy,SomatoEmotional Release, Meridian Balancing and Reiki
- Has taught Yoga since 2002 and teaches Kundalini Yoga in Kauai and at workshops and retreats internationally.
- Believes in treating holistically, looking at the emotional and energetic bodies when addressing physical pain and empowers people to take their health back into their own hands.
- Author of the upcoming book, Being Your Own Medicine
- Offers remote healing sessions, as well as in person sessions in San Diego and Kauai.
- From Pensacola, Florida and currently lives in Kauai creating Personalized Yoga videos for clients and is the Founder of online Yoga & Meditation platform, www.YogaDoctors.TV.
63 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33963 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18903 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12225 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11910 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11141 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9935 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9612 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7869 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7291 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6691 views)