- Listed: July 21, 2017 3:57 pm
- Expires: 10 hours, 9 mins
Could the teachings of the Sufi mystics hold the key to ecstatic surrender into true love?
There’s a reason why Rumi, one of the most important Sufi mystics, is the most beloved poet in America. It comes down to one word: love.
Andrew Harvey, mystic, scholar, founder of the Institute of Sacred Activism, deeply believes that the “Sufi Way of the Beloved” holds the key to an ecstatic experience of love… and just may hold the key to create true and lasting peace in the world.
And, on Saturday, July 22, he will deliver you into the heart of Sufism to receive the blessing — and experience the initiatory power — of this ancient sacred lineage on a FREE virtual event called, Discovering the Sufi Way of the Beloved: Ecstasy & Surender Through the Mystical Teachings of Sufism.
If you’ve ever been curious about the noble and tender power of the Sufi path, Andrew Harvey is an ideal guide who can bring it vividly to life. He’s not only a scholar of many major faiths, he’s been a long-time student, translator and initiate of Sufi lineages.
In this heart-opening free event, you’ll:
Understand the true meaning of surrender
Discover that the authentic “jihad” is the inner annihilation of the false self
Develop a deeper appreciation of the Prophet Mohammed
Recognize the centrality of the divine feminine to Sufism
See how integrating divine intelligence into how we design society can unite our spiritual ideals with societal principles
Celebrate the Sufi quest for a more universal understanding that embraces all paths
Not only will you shift your whole understanding of Sufism and discover the heart of this profound lineage, you’ll also gain an understanding into polarizing Islamic concepts such as “jihad” in a whole new way.
P.S. During Discovering the Sufi Way of the Beloved Andrew will help you open to the sublime love at the core of the Sufi path and discover teachings and practices that can liberate your soul through a profoundly intimate relationship with the Divine. It’s FREE to attend and you’ll be sent a recording too if you register
193 total views, 2 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32043 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (17839 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12140 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11443 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11121 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10447 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9287 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9097 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7332 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6425 views)