- Personal or Company Name: Anahola Taro Patch
- Street: Kikoo Loop
- City: Anahola
- State / Province: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96703
- Area Code & Phone: 808-639-2146
- Listed: February 9, 2018 1:32 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 6 hours
The 2nd Sunday of the month from 6-8:30-ish pm. An invitation to commune w/the land and with each other in song and appreciation.
Last month we had a guitar, wooden flute and a harmonica :-)! played to the delight of us all. Please bring a song to share and /or teach, instruments and a donation in respect to Uncle John who is host to the amazing Anahola Taro Patch.
Also bring a flash light or charged cell phone to exit the trail as it will be dark when we leave.
We will meet unless there is monsoon type rain.
Mahalo for listening to your heart.
106 total views, 1 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (33973 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18908 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (12235 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11914 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (11146 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9941 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9615 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7873 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (7296 views)
- Should Cursive be Saved? (CNN online Responsibility Project) (6695 views)