- Listed: October 3, 2017 8:42 pm
- Expires: 12 days, 15 hours
Are you convinced that loving yourself is THE key to your healing, liberation and living in joy?
Yet, do you find yourself repeatedly caught in the trap of trying to “get love” outside of yourself?
If so, I’m excited to introduce you to world-renowned psychologist Margaret Paul’s tools and practices for receiving deep, unconditional love… from within.
I’d like to invite you to join her on Wednesday, October 4, for 6 Steps to Finally, Truly Loving Yourself: How to Access the Love You Never Received & Live in Profound Joy.
During this special session with Margaret Paul, cofounder of the Inner Bonding method, you’ll find out about techniques for working with your emotional pain, anxiety and fear — so that you can form healthy attachments with the parts of you that have felt unworthy… and truly LOVE yourself.
During this free virtual event, you’ll:
- Receive insights into the core cause of depression, anxiety and most addictive behaviors, from substance abuse to technology
Discover the 4 most common signs of self-abandonment — and how to fill the emptiness from the INSIDE
Realize the #1 cause of relationship problems… and how to address it
Begin to access your “causeless joy” and your intrinsic worth independent of outer circumstances and accomplishments
The process of Inner Bonding teaches you how to “parent” yourself at the deepest levels so that you can finally experience true love for yourself… consistently.
P.S. Everyone who registers for 6 Steps to Finally, Truly Loving Yourself: How to Access the Love You Never Received & Live in Profound Joy, will also receive the audio recording afterward. Please don’t miss this rare event with renowned psychologist Margaret Paul.
166 total views, 4 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Francine Kanter CCH, RsHom, Board Certified Homeopath Practitioner (32557 views)
- Tantric Arts of Love (18235 views)
- Life on Kaua’i: Wild Pigs in Paradise By Gabriela Taylor (12423 views)
- Chris Jaeb, Malama Kauai and Common Ground (11757 views)
- Bikram Yoga Kapaa & The Yoga House Co-Op (11403 views)
- Wordless Communication by Jane A. Cormack (10728 views)
- Kauai Farmers Co-op, who’s your farmer? (9521 views)
- An Evening at the Burning Ghats (9289 views)
- Chutney Indian and Nepalese Cuisine (7537 views)
- What Makes a Youth ” at-risk ” ? ( continued from post ” This Body Is a Victory “) (6731 views)