- Listed: July 6, 2017 3:12 pm
- Expires: 13 days, 13 hours
For many of us, our inner critic is THE biggest source of internal suffering – sabotaging real satisfaction, success and joy.
It often seems like the biggest barrier to fulfilling our purpose by undermining our self-confidence and self-esteem.
We may try to silence our inner critic, yet attempting to do so can often backfire.
What if, instead, we could transform our inner critic to an ally?
On Saturday, July 8, Tim Kelley will offer a strikingly different approach to working with the inner critic in a free virtual event hosted by The Shift Network:
Transforming Your Inner Critic: How to Turn Your Greatest Internal Enemy into an Ally.
Tim will be sharing a powerful process based on a kind of inner harmonization of voices. If you don’t know Tim, he’s a globally respected change agent and coach who has taught powerful transformation skills to thousands of people – from billionaires to CEOs to coaches to social change agents.
During this call, you’ll discover:
- The path to creating internal harmony by negotiating with and transforming your inner critic
- How transforming your inner critic affects your work, relationships and self-esteem
- Your ability to align any part of yourself (even the parts you detest most) with your higher purpose
- Why learning to transform and align the different parts of your psyche is absolutely essential if you are a messenger or change agent
If you know that it’s time for you to finally free yourself of the internal war with your inner critic and liberate more energy to create the life you truly desire… Don’t miss your chance to experience Tim Kelley as he shares how you can transform your inner critic into a harmonious and valued member of your inner team – one that is here to help you achieve your true purpose.
Here is what a few respected leaders say about Tim’s teaching work:
Tim is a master, and I have personally watched him transform hundreds of people’s lives – including my own.
– Marcia Wieder, Founder & CEO of Dream UniversityŽ, author of Making Your Dreams Come True
Tim Kelley gives us all a roadmap for the discovery of our true purpose in life. If you want a life filled with meaning and purpose, let Tim be your guide. You won’t be disappointed!
– Howard Behar, former President of Starbucks Coffee
What Einstein did for physics and Gutenberg did for printing, Tim does for purpose. You’ll discover that we’ve been in nursery school with respect to what we know, and how we access purpose. Tim’s work puts us into college. His method will be the standard for years to come. Well done, Tim.
– Martin Rutte, Co-editor of Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work, founder of Project Heaven on Earth
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
153 total views, 4 today
Subscribe to our Free “HeartBeat of Kauai” Email Newsletter
Donate to the Kauai Muse
Most Visited Content
- Share sweet 2 bedroom townhouse with Yoga/Tai Chi Kung teacher by the Beach! (418 views)
- ALOHA SOPHIA WELLNESS-New Client Chiropractic & Massage Special Offer – Chiropractic Exam, 2 Adjustments, 60 Minute Massage – $99 ($249 value) – Book Appointments Online (352 views)
- small cottage for rent (313 views)
- Dance Tara Retreat On Beautiful Kauai (281 views)
- What neuroscientists know about your income: Brain-A-Thon (250 views)
- Spacious, secluded retreat cabin overlooking lush valley and ocean (235 views)
- Spiritual Dolphin Lover Looking for Work Exchange (224 views)
- Treasures. (211 views)
- Today’s (7/4) ‘3 Secrets’ Encore Event with Neale Step into a Life of Peace, Purpose & Connection (210 views)
- Fernanda, a Hurricane in the east Pacific (210 views)